Prime Minister of India has declared one Health Revolution with Digital Health Card for all Indians under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission.
ABDM or Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will provide Digital Health ID Cards to Indian citizens that will include every basic medical info about you.
By Using this Digital Health Card you can get all health benefits from Government and also don’t have to keep files and records of your previous tests.
There will be no fees charged for this Health Card by ABDM and whenever you show your card to any hospital it will show your all medical history to the doctors within a minute.
Digital Health Card Benefits:
Here I will share some benefits of having a Digital Health Card with you! This card will be the same as the Adhar Card and will be linked with your Adhar Card for future benefits. The Main Purpose of Providing this Digital Health ID Card is given below Check out them.
- By Using this Health Card you can save money spend on Various test Multiple times (eg. blood group)
- Digital Healt ID Card will help Government to send you Health Scheme benefits directly to your Account.
- With Digital Health Card You can get emergency Medical treatment without wasting time in collecting reports
- Every Medical details like desease, treatment, dates and major issues will be mentioned in that card.
- The Time you were admitted, treatment given and cost for the treatment everything will be mentioned in your card.
- There might be limited features available for now but once this scheme is rolled out for all then government can improve Digital Health Card Service.
As the card number contains 14 digits number and every number will be unique like the Adhar Card number. Anybody can create a new Health ID Card using a mobile number or Adhar Number.
Digital Health ID Card Key Points:
As of now, a total of 1 Lakh Health ID has been created under the National Digital Health Mission (NDHM), which was initiated on 15th August 2021 and arranged in states and Union territories of India.
- Based on the foundation of Jan Dhan, Aadhaar and Mobile (JAM) Govt. of India is about to begin a digital healt revolution by providing online health data access of all Indian with security.
- This Health Revolution will be carried our and succeed as the UPI Payment has become popular now.
- The Health ID Card by NDHM will have 14 unique digit number for every citizen of India that will contain every useful medical information about that person. This information will be easily available even if that person changes the living place or go for checkup to another doctor.
- This Health ID Card will contain every micro detail about every test, every disease, the doctors visited, the medicines taken and the diagnosis.
- As anybody with a Mobile number and Adhar Card can get their DIgital Health Card can access their info with a digital app provided by Healthcare Professionals Registry (HPR), and Healthcare Facilities Registries (HFR).
- Health ID under NDHM is free of cost and voluntary. And by using them Govt can Optimize the health budget more accurately and efficiently.
|Authority Name||Central Govt. India Health Department|
|Mission||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)|
|Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)|
|Facility||Digital Health ID Card|
|Available for||All States|
|Required Documents||Aadhar Card and Mobile Number|
|Fees||Free of Cost|
|Compulsory||No, It’s on your Choice|
Digital Health Card Apply Online:
If you have read the key points you might have got an idea that with a mobile number and your Adhar Number you can get your Digital Health Card online.
Here are some easy steps that will help you to generate your New Digital Health ID Card.
- First of all visit the official portal for Health ID Card – https://ndhm.gov.in/
- Then you will see one option “Create Your Health ID Card Now” or you can directly visit – https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/
- There you will see one button with Create your health ID Now click on the button.
- Now you will see one option Generate Your Health ID via Aadhar click on the button OR if you dont want to give Aadhar Access click the link given below
- There is an alternative option Generate your Health ID via Mobile for those who dont want to give Aadhar Access.
- After you click on the Generate Health Id via Aadhar or Mobile you will be asked to agree conditions and enter the OTP and Click Submit.
- Now you have to create an Username for your ID card, can be used to login.
- Then Complete the Formalities asked like submiting ID Proof and your Health ID Card will be ready to Download.
Why to Create a Health ID Card?
By Choosing this Health ID Card you are one step ahead of keeping Secure Digital Health Records of you and your family, and you can opt out anytime when you want.
Here are some reasons why you should apply for this Digital Health Card online.
- Digital Health Records: Your All Health Reports and Data will be digitally stored and no need to keep files with your every time.
- Easy to Generate: It is really easy to sign up for Digital Health ID card and download it.
- Voluntary Opt-In and Opt-out: You are free to choose or Leave this Digital Health ID Card service anytime online. There is no compulsion to use it.
- Access to doctors: Doctors can get easy access to your medical history with one card and also the card will record Doctor info when you get any treatment.
- Add Nominee: You can add a Nominee to give access to view your medical data for any use.
- Inclusive access: Access your medical data with mobile app and other ways.
How to Download NDHM Health Card App on Phone?
By using this Digital Health Card App (NDHM Health Records App) You can view, add or delete any medical history from your Digital Health Card.
Follow these steps to download the Digital Health ID Card App on your Phone for Free.
- To download the Health ID Card click on the Download Link
- Then Open and Create your PHR address (username) using the 14 digit ID Card number.
- The PHR Address can be your [email protected] or anything else just like your UPI ID.
- Now you can get data, add data to your Health Card with this app.
With this NDHM Health Records App, you can view Records or Request Data to NDHM.
NDHM Health Card Helpline Number:
If you face any issue or need help in generating your new Digital Health ID Card you can contact the email or toll-free number is given below.
- National Health Authority New Delhi – 110001
- please contact us at [email protected]
- Toll-Free Number: 1800114477 | 14477